An interviewer headed out onto the streets in different parts of the world and asked the same question to the older generation. This is the question he asked.
“If you could give one piece of advice to the younger generation, what would it be?”
* Follow your dreams.
* Care for yourself and others.
* Slow down, there’s more to life than picking up speed.
* Look for peace within yourself and in the world, nothing else matters.
* Do what you want to do in life, don’t worry about what others think.
* Be honest with yourself and the work you do.
* Life is shorter than you think and the older you get, the faster it goes.
* Some days it will rain “Don’t worry about it” Some days it will shine “Don’t worry about it.” Life will always be changing.
* The best currency you can spend in life and receive so much more than you paid…is LOVE. Spend it.
Some good wisdom for today.