”Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon ‘em.” – William Shakespeare
“The Greatest Salesman in the World” written by – OG MANDINO
A definite read for those of you who seek a deeper way to live and think. It will motivate you and help you understand why only a few are successful in life! Here are the steps that the book encourages you to do. Don’t wait until tomorrow to make changes.
1: Today, I begin a new life. I will shed my past……I will form good habits everyday and become their slave.
2. I will greet each day with love in my heart. I will love the ambitious for they can inspire me; I will love the failures for they can teach me. React only in love.
3. I will persist until I succeed. Each obstacle I will consider as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession.
4. I am nature’s greatest miracle. None that came before, none that live today, and none that come tomorrow can walk or talk and move and think like me. I am unique.
5. I will live this day as if it is my last. I will waste not a moment mourning yesterday’s misfortunes, yesterday’s defeat’s or yesterday’s aches of the heart.
6. Today I will master my emotions. Yesterday’s joy will become today’s sadness; yet today’s sadness will grow into tomorrow’s joy. If I feel insignificant, I will remember my goals.
7. I will laugh at the world. No living creature, can laugh but man. I will laugh at myself and with laughter all things will be reduced to their proper size.
8. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold. I will set goals for the day, the week, the month, the year and my life. I will always strive to make the next hour, better than this one.
9. I will act now. Lest I act I will perish in a life of failure, misery and sleepless nights. Success will not wait.
10. I will have faith. Only for guidance will I pray, that I may be shown how to acquire what it is that I need.
“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.